Saturday, December 21, 2013

Nightly Reflections and Introspections

Nightly Reflections and Introspections

Far too often I lay down at the end of the day and feel like the day has been wasted. I do not put in the discipline or the effort in order to progress. Will this become of my life? I don't wish to wake up at 19 and lie down at 30 seeing nothing change. My dream in life is to produce. To produce something fruitful. To benefit others with what I make or craft. That is why I love to write so much. I have had people tell me that my writings have changed their way of thinking. What a privilege that is and what a compliment that is to receive. Changing someone's mindset is such an intimate connection and it is a connection or a bond I desire to share with many people. I desire to make a mark upon this world, but not for my own sake. I have abandoned ship of my own sake for it was a sinking and fleeting cause. Thank God for that life vest. I apologize for my tangential writing, but that is what is on my mind tonight.

3 comments:

  1. You should rest easy knowing that everyday you make your mark on this world. Through sharing with us your unconditional love, your witty sense of humor, and your hunger for knowledge I have no doubt that you will accomplish many great things throughout your lifetime. But to accomplish great things our bodies must rest. So try to shut that brain off for a couple of hours and get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete